We are looking for an experienced, qualified Bookkeeper to act as support for our clients including handling of cash coding, invoicing, bill processing, accounts payable, accounts receivable and basic stock receipting tasks.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
· Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
· Daily entry of key financial transactions data into an accounts system
· Month end close - processing of general journals, accruals, standing journals and general ledger adjustments.
· Completion of monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
· Assist with preparation of monthly management accounts and board reports for a variety of clients to provide relevant and timely financial information to management and the Board including, profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow statements.
· Assistance with preparation of monthly and quarterly BAS Returns.
· Perform bank reconciliations for overseas and Australian bank accounts.
· Assistance in managing the Accounts Payable function for clients, as required.
· Assistance in managing the Accounts Receivable ledger across clients and ensure appropriate procedures are being followed.
· Assistance in project managing the maintenance of fixed asset registers in accordance with the appropriate accounting policies.
Required Skills and Qualifications
PERSONAL SKILLS & QUALITIES:
· Good time management with a sense of urgency
· Ability to think quickly and work independently
· Proactive, resourceful, self-motivated, confident
· Capable of handling stress, pressure and change
· Self-starter, takes initiative
· Precise, accurate and attentive to details
· Can multitask in a dynamic business environment
· Perfect and excellent written and spoken English
· Willing to work Australian hours (Perth)
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
· Advanced knowledge of Gmail / Google Doc, Sheets, Mail, Calendar
· Experience with Xero
· Experience with Australian businesses is preferred
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
· Previous experience as a bookkeeper or Accounts clerk is essential
· Bachelors Degree from a reputable College or University
At least three years’ work experience