WHAT YOU’LL DO
The Team Leader II is responsible for coordinating the workflow and implementation of converting client's data into RealPage products and systems. The Team Lead is expected to be well-versed on all processes covered by OneSite Data Migrations teams (includes primary and adhoc tasks). Serves as mentor, guide and trainer of team members. The Team Leader supports all general office duties, coordinate training procedures, project distribution, and scheduled reports. In addition, the Team Leader is responsible for keeping team members motivated. This needs to be accomplished by fully communicating job descriptions, performance expectations and career paths. The Team Leader must present to upper management a regular analysis of documents received and development of the staff development.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to the following:
• Manage day to day operations of the team to ensure all deliverables are met.
• Well-versed on all processes covered by OneSite Data Migrations teams (includes primary and adhoc tasks).
• Perform implementation tasks and assists with activations as needed
• Maintain seamless communication with the US counterparts and liaise with them on operational front regularly.
• Handle the leave management for the team effectively and ensure a proactive communication is sent to the US staff.
• Communicate with management regarding the status of assignments and any obstacles encountered that may hinder the achievement of designated goals.
• Timely escalation to management of problem issues that may affect deliverables.
• Communicate with clients to resolve complex issues with their submitted conversion materials, as required. • Train and mentor new and existing staff members of the group.
• Assist Manager in the evaluation of group/individual performance.
• Create and update management reports, as assigned.
• Conduct annual performance reviews.
• Participate in the screening and selection process related to staffing.
• Participate in coaching and counseling staff; including terminations as needed.
• Additional assignments as required by management.
• Motivate team members.
• Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
• Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments.
• Suggest and organize team building activities.
• Must be graduate of Accounting, Information Technology, Finance or any Business-related course
• With at least 3 years or more related work experience as a leader
• Property management knowledge or experience preferred
• Strong organizational and time-management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects in a limited time frame
• A results-oriented mind-set, which thrives working in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent English, verbal and written communication skills
• In-depth knowledge of performance metrics
• Ability to communicate and explain complex processes and concepts
• Proven ability to provide solid customer service
• Ability to work overtime and weekends as needed to ensure deliverables are met
• Bachelor’s degree in business, technology, or financial related field a plus
• Familiarity with RealPage products, SharePoint and SalesForce.com a plus
• Previous property management experience a plus
• Must demonstrate good work ethics
• Comfortable dealing with a wide variety of skill levels
• Good public relations skills
• Ability to defuse tense situations
• Willingness to view overall corporate policy
• Must be willing to work in a night shift
• Must be flexible in terms of work arrangement (Work on Site, Work From Home or Hybrid)
• To start ASAP