JOB DESCRIPTION FOR SENIOR DIGITAL MARKETING ACCOUNT MANAGER
We are currently looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist that is approachable,
results focused based on their ability to support, uphold values of honesty and transparency that has
passion for digital marketing to join our technical team to effectively manage the performance of
digital marketing campaigns across and assist on client’s growing customer base.
Started in 2002, client is one of Auckland's original digital marketing agencies. Built upon an
ethical and honest approach to client management and continues to grow. We are currently looking
for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join our technical team to effectively manage the performance of
digital marketing campaigns across the complete sales funnel for our clients.
We’re looking for a senior energetic, talented Account Manager to join our Digital Marketing
team. This role will manage the day to day communication requirements between our VIP clients and
our production team. The candidate will have extensive experience in managing the client
communications required to effectively coordinate digital campaigns across various digital advertising
platforms. Note : this is NOT a technical position. Other team members will manage the technical
aspects of this activity.
As a Senior Account Manager:
● Bachelor Degree in Marketing or similar field.
● Extensive Digital Marketing account/relationship management experience.
● Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
● Familiarity in online marketing tools and technology.
● Solid understanding and knowledge of the marketing capability of the main social media
● High attention to detail
● Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work task
● Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.
● Strong conceptual thinking, resourcefulness, diligence, attention to detail and creative
● Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the clients success
● Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
● Ability to work with limited supervision.
● Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing environment.
● Has strong interest in Digital Marketing with a willingness to learn new Marketing tools and
● Understands the time critical nature of launching campaigns on time and within budget.
● Has experience in forming strong relationships with both clients and internal technical teams.
Your Responsibilities As a Senior Digital Marketing Account Manager would be:
● Constant customer contact, keeping in touch and managing their needs, bringing their voice
into the Client’s environment so the company knows they’re delivering the best possible
● Present monthly reporting notes re campaign performance and tuning.
● Champion the client needs / requirements to the wider team.
● Effectively managing their client portfolio to deliver superior service
● Foster and build long-term relationships with clients.
● Investigate and determine their clients wants and needs.
● Plan and implement digital strategies for clients with support from the internal technical