E-LEARNING AND INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN SPECIALIST
Our client is a diverse and rapidly growing consulting and L&D firm with amazing company culture and
countless growth opportunities. If you’re looking for a great place to work, look no further!
We are looking for an excellent learning professional with experience in instructional design and
eLearning development using a variety of rapid development tools to build bespoke e-learning for
clients across a wide variety of industries. Your abilities to convey a message should only be surpassed
by a deep knowledge of your field. Organizational skills and a positive attitude are important qualities
that you must possess.
Our client is a dynamic, team-orientated eLearning company building the next generation of
educational tools and consulting services. If you are passionate about learning and love innovation,
this is the perfect job for you!
As an E-Learning and Instructional Design Specialist:
• BS/BA in business, education, computer science, or another relevant field
• Proven experience as a learning professional.
• Extensive knowledge of instructional design models (ADDIE and/or Dick & Carey), adult learning
theory, and learning principles
• Expert in Articulate 360 – specifically Storyline and Rise – and Adobe Captivate
• Experience in other rapid eLearning development tools like Lectora, Vyond, and others a plus
• Ability to learn new software quickly.
• Basic understanding of graphic design
• Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences in a variety of ways.
• Strong customer service skills
• Strong proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
• Strong written and oral communication skills are a must.
• Robust organizational and time management abilities with an ability to drive towards deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
• Critical thinking and decision making
• Adequate knowledge of learning management software
Your Responsibilities as am E-Learning and Instructional Design Specialist:
• Liaise with project managers and customer contacts to determine needs and quote development
• Define terminal objectives and learning objectives.
• Create instructional design documents.
• Create storyboards and design documents for eLearning development.
• Use rapid development software, like Articulate 360, to build e-learning modules that range from
simple to complex and map to the defined learning objectives.
• Build meaningful assessments, quizzes, and exams within courses.
• Stay abreast of the trends and new tools in the e-learning field.
• Communicate proactively with the project manager on the development process and if change
orders are required based on client requests.
If this sounds like you, then what are you waiting for? Come join us!
Boomering is a successful, equal opportunities BPO based in Clark Freeport Zone, whosemodern office
facilities offer the latest in technology and backups, together with amazing remuneration and benefits
Our Core Values are the essential key to our success, and our mission is to Enrich Client and Staff Lives
Through Simple and Smart Offshoring Solutions. We manage the company using the Entrepreneurial
Operating System (EOS) and achieving a good work life balance for everyone.