Our client is proud to embrace best practices in employee wellbeing. They offer a competitive total compensation package. As part of their benefits package, they offer flexibility with remote working capabilities, employer-sponsored learning and development, advancement opportunities, on-site health initiatives, a communal and collaborative working environment, and a strong sense of comradery with sports teams, clubs, volunteer opportunities, and employee events.
Our client does not discriminate / they are an equal opportunity employer in all solicitations or advertisements for employees. The Member Development Associate reports to the Associate Director, Executive Programmes, Asia. The key aspects of the role are identifying prospects from LinkedIn, newsfeed, company reports, internal CRM system, and other sources, as well as profiling prospects and their companies to inform sales pitches with brief context descriptors and conversation starters. The responsibilities also include continually improving targeting, profiling, and sale support methods to improve Sales team results. Inputting, managing, and analyzing data in CRM systems to improve data quality, improve list capabilities, generate leads, and improve conversion rates.
You will also be working with Development and Marketing colleagues to design and execute content and programming campaigns to prospects that increase conversion rates (as well as promote the company’s awareness).
As a Member Development Associate:
• Undergraduate degree in “business” or a related field.
• General knowledge of corporate structures and the scope of various organizational units and executive roles.
• 2 to 3 years of experience in Business Development or Customer Relations Support role.
• Internet savvy: proficiency in on-line research, Internet search methods.
• Knowledge of business/company information sources.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data organization tools (in databases or spreadsheets).
• CRM experience is highly desired.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; fast typing.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Teamwork oriented; excellent interpersonal skills.
Your Responsibilities as a Member Development Associate would be:
A. Prospect/Lead information management.
• Researching, identifying and profiling leads for the Sales team using online sources, news feeds, internal CRM system data, commercial name lists, association and conference rosters, etc.
• Developing and continually improving the optimal prospect profiles for respective Council and Center packages.
• For each prospect, developing an understanding of legacy membership relationships or historic sales-call activity that may impact lead quality (positively or negatively).
• Developing short profiles of prospects, (or links to relevant information sources), so that Sales Associates can understand enough about the Company and prospect to initiate an informed conversation.
• Continually improving and documenting lead generation sources and methods.
• Maintaining an on-going catalog of lead sources.
• Meeting or exceeding annual and quarterly quotas for qualified leads.
• Contributing thinking to Sales team on lead and membership development tactics.
• Managing information in the company’s CRM system including research and data pertaining to leads, interactions between colleagues and prospects, and information related to Council and Center meetings and engagements.
B. Campaign development and execution for lead generation and development.
• Studying and keeping abreast of the company’s content, programming and expertise; knowing the company’s experts and their specialties to identify campaign opportunities.
• Working with Sales and Marketing colleagues to conceptualize and define campaigns around identified content pieces, programming (e.g. webcasts), expert briefings.
• Designing and executing campaigns.
• Drawing on colleagues to develop/assemble required materials – email cover letters, invitations, etc. • Working with colleagues to schedule campaigns.
• Assembling optimized dispatch lists.
• Defining, communicating, and coordinating lead follow up procedures.
• Executing email campaigns.
• Running analytics to evaluate campaign performance.
• Implementing continuous improvements to campaign execution
C. Lead projects for the Sales team and other stakeholders as assigned.