What you’ll do:
We are looking for a self-starter, dynamic, experienced, ambitious and highly-engaged professional, responsible to support the Vendor Management Organization in increasing vendor onboarding, achieve company’s revenue and uphold the RealPage Promise. To accomplish business goals, the Lead Generation Representative will work with Vendor Account Management team members, Executives and Marketing Team members
• Daily prospecting activities, including: Inbound and Outbound phone calls, emails, web-research, data-entry and data management in Salesforce.com
• Ensure accurate collection, and entry of prospect/company data in Salesforce.com
• Ensure accurate and complete documentations of call activities and details in Salesforce.com
• Conduct outbound phone calls and email campaigns to generate awareness on RealPage Spend Management solutions and events/webcasts/roadshows
• Deliver exceptional customer service through phone, chat, and email for internal and external customers. Provide a positive and supportive experience on all point of interactions
• Cultivate relationships with Vendors so they understand, value and champion the usage of OpsTechnology, Vendor Credentialing and VMP software and services within their organization
• Provide consultation and training to Vendors to ensure the success of their system usage
• Provide Vendor support from initial activation, and continue through new account and property onboarding
• Work with Vendor to ensure that Vendor personnel are adequately trained in a timely fashion
• Work with Vendor to ensure they and their support staff understand and value the benefits of using the all RealPage Vendor facing products
• Work with other OpsTechnology and RealPage groups to increase revenue and earnings derived from Vendor
• Provide support on Ops and VMP functionality as needed
• Potential support of all processes as they relate to the Vendor onboarding, overlap and catalog functions
• Failed Notifications – review report for failed emails. Confirm email on file is valid or needs to be update
• New client launch campaigns – confirm contact information on file. Including research via internet or phone call to update
Complete regular training and/or certifications on product or market updates, process updates, data management and soft skills
Perform to established key performance metrics, including personal and team goals to contribute to and execute a strategy for Spend Management
CD New Enrollments:
• Focus on new client implementations. Target is to assist newly deployed clients reach a 65% enrollment by week 12.
• Simultaneously identify Credential Key vendors in order to reduce processing volume.
• Target is to achieve 1500 additional vendor participants by the end of 2019
CD Renewal Follow Up:
• Focus on failed recurring payments reflected on the daily summary report
• Monitor the unpaid queue weekly in order to obtain payment for documents in-house that don’t have a current payment on file
CD Client Campaigns:
• Focus on incomplete vendors that are struggling with the process. First priority will be given to vendors that have been sitting an incomplete status for more than 14 days.
• Simultaneously identify Credential Key vendors in order to reduce processing volume. Target is to achieve 1500 additional vendor participants by the end of 2019.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Abilities:
• At least second Year College or Bachelor’s Degree of any field.
• Minimum of 1-2 years related work experience lead generation, tele-sales or sales database role
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
• Strong customer service skills required
• Strong computer skills and proficient with Microsoft applications such as Excel, Outlook etc.,
• Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills
• Ability to work independently with strong focus on critical deadlines and timely results.
• Self-motivated and able to multi-task
• Must be willing to work in a Graveyard Shift.
• Preferred experience working with B2B programs, transactions or clients
• Excellent hands-on experience with a CRM or database solution such as Salesforce.com, MS Dynamics, Oracle or SAP
• Proven ability to multi-task within multiple software applications at the while communicating with the vendors
• Team oriented with good interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with co- workers and other internal departments